[EXT] Re: Re: [xsde-users] xs:date , xs:datetime validation

Yegnaram, Shrikant SYegnaram at cls-bank.com
Tue Mar 28 15:08:56 EDT 2023

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the explanation and the fixes provided.

Can you explain more on what you mean by below :

I think it should apply cleanly to XSD/e 3.2.0 if you would like to give it a try (you will need to apply it and rebuilt the libxsde runtime). Alternatively, if you would like, I can apply it to 3.2.0 and make the affected files available.

First option would be for us to pick up the files from git and recompile libxsde runtime and test.

Second option, are you saying, you would make a new XSD/e product release and package the updated files with the release?

Thanks,

Shrikant Yegnaram

CLS Classification: Confidential Information

This email was classified by Yegnaram, Shrikant on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 3:07:39 PM

CLS is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Our privacy notice<https://www.cls-group.com/privacy> provides you with information about how we process and protect your personal data. We aim to ensure direct marketing is reasonable, proportionate and of relevance to you. However, if you no longer want to receive direct marketing from us please email dpo at cls-services.com<mailto:dpo at cls-services.com>.