[xsd-users] XSD Generate Extraction and Ordered Type

Southworth Damon (AA-AS/EOS32) damon.southworth at uk.bosch.com
Wed Sep 28 22:03:53 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

> Thanks for the analysis. This was a bug in abstract type handling that I now (hopefully) fixed. Can you try this binary and see if there are still any issues:

Thanks for update.

It all now looks good. This new version is now producing code that compiles and from initial tests it looks like the ordered data type information is being preserved on binary deserialization.

I will now integrate this into our build system and confirm that it works correctly with the unit and integration tests.

Regards,

Damon.