[xsd-users] Cannot see/output the hierarchy of the objects

Vladimir Sverdlov vsverdlov at transcendinsights.com
Wed Sep 14 13:59:48 EDT 2016

Hello,

I’ve been evaluating your tool and I encountered some problems generating and visualization the hierarchy of the objects. Through the debugger and outputting the serialized object, I can see the first level hierarchy, but I don’t see anything deeper.

In the attachment I included relevant xsd files, driver, and commands to compile.

Could you take a look and give some inside?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Vladimir

and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this material/information in error,