[xsd-users] Serialization code doesn't seem to be generated

Stephane Rolland stephane.rolland.email at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:13:03 EDT 2013

Yep I finally figured this out. I used xerces-c DOMLSSerializer to
serialize to a memory buffer MemBufFormatTarget, and then get a std::string
out of it.

But I thought, related to the documentation, that it was directly possible
to serialize on std::ostream.
I managed to do it, though it would have been really cool if it had been
already written for me:-)

> void
> > operator<< (::xercesc::DOMElement&, const Sentence&);
> >
> > void
> > operator<< (::xercesc::DOMElement&, const SentencesView&);
>
> These are the serialization operators. [...]

I don't feel like adding a global element in my xsd. I just want to define
types, they are instanciated and used elsewhere as data containers.

Any way thank you for your product Xsd. The Odb code generator is really
good also.