[xsd-users] multiple compressed data streams

Tamir Bard TAMIRB at MarvinTest.com
Wed Jul 31 18:38:52 EDT 2013

Hi Boris,

There are 8 streams of data that needs to be stored.
1. Each stream of data if of type LONG
2. Each stream of data is stored in (consecutive) blocks of 256K each.
3. Each stream of data may have 1 block (minimum) or up to 64 blocks of data (each block might have a slightly different size).
4. Since the total amount of data can be big, we need to parse/read those blocks of data locations only when the code asks for ant not

Once the file is written, at later time those 8 streams of data blocks needs to editable (reducing number of blocks or adding).
Note: each data block will be compressed before written.

Can all of this be done using codesynthesis xsd?
Do you have an example code that does that?

Thanks,
T. Bard