[xsd-users] multiple compressed data streams

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jul 30 06:56:59 EDT 2013

Hi Tamir,

Tamir Bard <TAMIRB at MarvinTest.com> writes:

> I would like to store and read multiple compressed data streams.
> Each compressed data stream needs to be accessed (read and write)
> in small chunks.

This is a very generic description of what you trying to do. Do
you want to "store" as a file on disk, in a database, something
else? What is a "data stream"? A file stream maybe? What is a
"chunk"? Is it an XML document, a fragment of a document,
something else? Without knowing more specifics, it is hard
to suggest how it can be achieved.

You may find interesting the 'compression' and 'streaming'
examples in the examples/cxx/tree/ directory.