[xsd-users] wsdl support - slightly off-topic question

Attila atteeela at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:38:36 EDT 2008

I have used gSOAP before with pretty good success.  The one thing that I
find lacking is support for non-standard interactions (such as
notification/subscription interfaces). Also the client SOAP calls are
blocking and takes some work to make it non-blocking.

What tool do you use from before?  I have explored a few options myself, but
gSOAP still seems to come out on top.

--
Attila
Software Developer