[xsd-users] Error "Not valid after content" on Solaris 9

Forstner Michael Michael.Forstner at cpg.de
Tue Nov 13 05:29:09 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am experiencing a problem which is maybe xerces-c related but I am not sure:
I am trying to parse an XML stream to a Xerces-C++ DOM-Element as described in
the wiki: http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/FAQ#How_do_I_parse_an_XML_document_to_a_Xerces-C.2B.2B_DOM_document.3F

On Windows it works like a charm but on Solaris I get an "Not valid after content" exception
in the XMLScanner::scanMiscellaneous() routine of Xerces-C.

I've tried Xerces-C 2.7 and 2.8 precompiled and also 2.8 self compiled - always with the same
result.

I am missing a compiler-flag or something else for Solaris9 (SPARC) with SunStudio 11?

Thanks,
Michael Forstner