[xsd-users] Bug: Paths not supported?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Nov 8 13:55:13 EST 2007

Hi Roger,

Nell, Roger <rnell at sempratrading.com> writes:

> The problem seems to be around a combination of absolute path input file
> and the doxygen option.  I've attached my doxyfile.

Thanks to your detective work I could reproduce the bug on my 32 bit
WinXP and fix it.

If you are interested in details, the generated doxygen documentation
for the file includes the schema name from which the C++ file was
generated (@file comment). The code in XSD was writing that schema
path in the "portable" format instead of "native". While simple
file names such as schema.xsd are representable in portable format,
absolute Windows paths (e.g., C:\dir\schema.xsd) are not. The fixed
code now uses native format.

If you would like, I can built you a new binary with this fix.

Thanks,