[xsd-users] xsd

Bastien Cojan Bastien.Cojan at cadcorp.com
Tue Aug 1 10:55:31 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am testing the c++ parser generation on different schemas which
contain <restriction> and <extension> tags

When I try to generate a parser from the following schema, I get this
error :

error C2991: redefinition of template parameter '_xsd_test_'

In the generated code

<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www.test.co.uk/test"
    xmlns="http://www.test.co.uk/test" elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
    <xsd:complexType name="test_type">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="test" type="xsd:string" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:complexType name="hello_type">
        <xsd:complexContent>
            <xsd:extension base="test_type">
                <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element name="greeting" type="xsd:string" />
                    <xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />
                    <xsd:element name="test" type="xsd:string" />
                </xsd:sequence>
            </xsd:extension>
        </xsd:complexContent>
    </xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:element name="hello" type="hello_type" />
</xsd:schema>

It seems like it does not detect the test element inside the extension.

Regards,
Bastien ,
Senior developer,
Cadcorp