[xsde-users] Cannot handle nmakefile with VS2015

Bernhard Rapp bernhard.rapp at student.tugraz.at
Fri Mar 31 05:40:09 EDT 2017

Hi,
I have a very basic problem. I want to test the use of XSD/e,
therefore I want to compile the lib.
After go through [1] and [2] I still end up with the following error:
"makefile(1) : fatal error U1033: syntax error : '=' unexpected"

[3] says that the marcro is either not predifined or expand to nothing.

Unfortunately I don't know what I should do with this information.
I do understand that I meight made some mistakes in the configuration.
But I do not understand why the first line of the nmakefile does not
work...

Any hints?

I am using Visual Studio 2015 without(!) Smart Device Support (here I
would have additional questions but I will post them under the
corresponding subject...)
You find attached the nmakefile I use (it is the one from git repo [4])

Thanks a lot in advance,
Regards,
Bernhard

[1] INSTALL.txt