[xsde-users] Building ios static library

endight . endight at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:46:20 EDT 2017

I did
cp etc/ios/config-xcode.make config/config.make
cd libxsde
make
I didn't get any errors, the whole output is like:

copying cxx/serializer/validating/gyear.cxx
copying cxx/serializer/validating/gmonth-day.cxx
copying cxx/serializer/validating/gyear-month.cxx
copying cxx/serializer/validating/date.cxx
copying cxx/serializer/validating/time.cxx
copying cxx/serializer/validating/date-time.cxx
copying cxx/serializer/validating/duration.cxx

вт, 20 июня 2017 г. в 22:50, Bernhard Rapp <bernhard.rapp at student.tugraz.at