[xsde-users] Bug?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Feb 20 12:30:39 EST 2017

Hi Laurent,

Laurent Michel <laurent1984 at gmail.com> writes:

> It works, however, perfectly fine under my Ubuntu distro, it worked also
> fine under Windows 10. What I don't really understand is, that I only link
> against icu and xerces-c and I only include the xsd header files during
> compilation, be it for windows 10, Ubuntu, or android.

ICU and/or Xerces-C are probably not compatible with the Android runtime
or you didn't compile them properly. We don't really support this
configuration so I am not sure what's going on.

> Here's how I cross-compile XSD/e [...]

Can you try to download a pre-built binary (e.g., for Linux) and then
cross-compile just libxsde/ as instructed in the accompanying INSTALL
file?