[xsde-users] Insert Raw XML with XSD/e serialization

Samuel Friedman samuel.friedman at cammlab.org
Tue Nov 29 13:09:29 EST 2016

Boris,

That's a great idea! I had not thought about using Expat like that! I'll
give this a whirl hopefully by the end of next week.

Sam

--
Dr. Samuel H. Friedman
Postdoctoral Scholar - Research Associate

Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC
USC Center for Applied Molecular Medicine
University of Southern California
2250 Alcazar St, Rm 259
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9075
Phone: 323-442-2531 | FAX: 323-442-2764