[xsde-users] Bug report

Vrijnsen, Jeroen jeroen.vrijnsen at philips.com
Wed Nov 16 03:40:38 EST 2016

Hi Boris,

Three years after date: I have recently downloaded XSD/e 3.2.0, and still bumped into this same issue. The fix below still applies.

You mentioned in your reply that the bug was already fixed. Why is it then not part of the current libXSD/e download?

Has it never been released? Are there still any new release plans?

Kind regards,

Jeroen