[xsde-users] Need to set two delimiters, one before and one after some lists

Rangarajan, Ravi_Sowmian raviraja at qti.qualcomm.com
Mon May 16 19:36:39 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,
I double checked if any other API with same prefix delimiter existed in generated code - it is not there. There is only one delimiter. Actually, this is not the first time I am encountering this, I have seen this with few other schemas as well. I am not sure if there is any compiler switch/flag that needs to be enabled to get it to generate delimiter1() in addition to delimiter().

I have enclosed a zip with the schema I work with (FDT_r12.xsd), along with its dependencies, just in case you want to look at complete schema to be able to help. Pls. let me know if you think I may be missing any compile-time flag that is preventing generation of second delimiter with name such as delimiter1().

I will go through the manual/guide on how to the custom mapping.
Thank you again
Ravi