[xsde-users] Need to set two delimiters, one before and one after some lists

Rangarajan, Ravi_Sowmian raviraja at qti.qualcomm.com
Fri May 13 17:03:53 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

I have an issue and a question on code synthesis behavior.

With the snippet from one of the schemas we use, I fill in a delimiter before adding Alternate-Content-Location-1 and/or Alternate-Content-Location-2 elements. I need to add a delimiter at the end of these lists. But, if I add a second delimiter, it basically overwrites the first one (effectively only one delimiter is seen in output from code synthesis). I tried to give a sequence of delimiters with two delimiters to the constructor, it adds both those delimiters before the alternate content lists 1 and 2 - not one before these lists and one at the end of these lists per schema.

Manually inserting (post generation) delimiter at the end is an option - it may not be clean and moreover, first delimiter is not always generated with the same tag, for e.g. p1 or p2 or p3 (it varies from time to time).

Q1. How to insert second delimiter via code synthesis tool? (so that it appears at the end of those ACL-1/ACL-2 lists).

Q2. Is there a way to determine when the code synthesis tool will generate with tag p1 or p2 or p3 in a predictable fashion? Or is it arbitrarily using any of these keywords?

    <p1:delimiter>0</p1:delimiter>

or
    <p2:delimiter>0</p2:delimiter>

Thank you

Ravi

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element ref="mbms2007:Cache-Control" minOccurs="0"/>

<xs:element ref="sv:delimiter"/>

<xs:element ref="mbms2012:Alternate-Content-Location-1" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

<xs:element ref="mbms2012:Alternate-Content-Location-2" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

<xs:element ref="sv:delimiter"/>

<xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="skip" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

<xs:element name="Group" type="mbms2005:groupIdType" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

<xs:element name="MBMS-Session-Identity" type="mbms2005:MBMS-Session-Identity-Type" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

</xs:sequence>