[xsde-users] CodeSynthesis XSD/e WinCE x86

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jun 2 08:20:49 EDT 2016

Hi José,

José Fidalgo Hidalgo <josfh2005 at gmail.com> writes:

> I was wondering if you have the runtime lib compile for WinCE 5.0 (x86).

We don't provide pre-built runtimes since there would be thousands of
variations.

> I am trying to compile using vs2008 with Smart Devices Support but I
> keep getting errors, no luck there.

Did you go through the INSTALL file, including the note on Visual Studio
2008 at the bottom? There are also sample configuration files for WinCE
in the etc/ durectory (which you will need to adjust to match your
project setup, as discussed in the INSTALL file).

If none of this still helps, send the actual error messages you are
getting as well as your config.nmake.