[xsde-users] Prolog items

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jan 12 11:02:14 EST 2016

Hi Chris,

Jones Chris <Chris.Jones at helvar.com> writes:

> I'm sorry Borris but the prologs of both the -pskel.h and the -sskel.h
> still do not have correct prologs

This is strange. I tried it myself (albiet on Linux) and it works as
expected. I've also studied the code, and I don't see how it can end
up after.

Can you delete all the generated files to make sure they get regenerated.
Also, can you try:

xsde cxx-parser --hxx-prologue FRED1 --hxx-prologue FRED2 hello.xsd

As well as:

xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-serializer --generate-aggregate \
--hxx-prologue pskel="FRED1" --hxx-prologue pskel="FRED2" hello.xsd

Thanks,