[xsde-users] Prolog items

Jones Chris Chris.Jones at helvar.com
Fri Jan 8 05:37:55 EST 2016

Hi Boris,

I'm having trouble getting prologs to appear in the right place,

When using something along the following

xsde.exe cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-serializer --generate-aggregate --generate-polymorphic --hxx-prologue pskel="FRED" --hxx-prologue sskel="FRED" <file>

Then the generated <file>-pskel prolog looks like this :-

// Begin prologue.
//

#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/any-type.hxx>
#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/any-type-pskel.hxx>
#include <xsde/cxx/hybrid/any-type-pimpl.hxx>

namespace XMLEntities
{
  using ::xsde::cxx::hybrid::any_type;

  using ::xsde::cxx::hybrid::any_type_pskel;
  using ::xsde::cxx::hybrid::any_type_pimpl;
}

FRED

//
// End prologue.

And the -sskel file suffers a similar problem...
This causes us problems as our prolog is not at the top of the file

ALSO

the prologue and epilogue for the generated -sskel.hxx  & -sskel.cxx  files seem to be using the prologue and epilogue of the pskel versions

Thanks for you continued support
Chris Jones