[xsde-users] Building latest repository version

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Feb 2 06:38:37 EST 2015

Hi Christian,

Christian Sell <christian at gsvitec.com> writes:

> I received a pre-built windows 3.3.0.a7 distro from boris last week,
> which worked ok against the same schema and documents. However, the
> linux buld I am trying to put together now doesn't.

Very strange. 3.3.0.a7 is currently the HEAD. Try to diff (use -bB to
ignore spaces) the generated source code and see if there is any
difference. Also, check the runtime configuration between Linux and
Windows (long long support shouldn't make a difference). Maybe also
diff libxsde source code that you are using and the one in the Windows
package.