[xsde-users] Parser fails to recognize a substitution

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Dec 8 10:35:25 EST 2015

Hi Andrey,

Andrey Filimonov <andrey.v.filimonov at gmail.com> writes:

> parsing fails because parser expects streamPayloadBase and not
> signalPayload which can substitute streamPayloadBase. Substitution map
> for streamPayloadBase is empty.

Can you re-read Sections 3.7, "Support for Polymorphism" and 4.10
"Polymorphic Object Models" and see if you missed anything? In particular,
things get tricky when your polymorphic hierarchy is spread out over
multiple schemas.

If that doesn't help, I would need a small but complete test case that
reproduces the problem.