[xsde-users] invalid #include statements in generated code
boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Nov 11 04:26:06 EST 2014
Christian Sell <christian at gsvitec.com> writes:
> Here they are. I also added the xsdse options file that now fixes the issue
> as far as I am concerned, using the import-regex directive as you suggested
Thanks for the schemas. I've managed to reproduce this and figure out
what's going on. Why the odb-*.hxx include ends up in the generated files
is described in detail in the second part of Section 3.7, "Support for
Essentially, it has to be included into the header that defines the
aggregates in order to have the derived type parser available.
The reason why you end up with the schema/ prefix is the same as with
import -- XSD/e by default keeps the prefix that you have supplied. So
in this case using the --include-regex option is the right solution.
More information about the xsde-users