[xsde-users] invalid #include statements in generated code

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Nov 11 04:26:06 EST 2014

Hi Christian,

Christian Sell <christian at gsvitec.com> writes:

> Here they are. I also added the xsdse options file that now fixes the issue
> as far as I am concerned, using the import-regex directive as you suggested

Thanks for the schemas. I've managed to reproduce this and figure out
what's going on. Why the odb-*.hxx include ends up in the generated files
is described in detail in the second part of Section 3.7, "Support for
Polymorphism":

http://codesynthesis.com/projects/xsde/documentation/cxx/hybrid/guide/#3.7

Essentially, it has to be included into the header that defines the
aggregates in order to have the derived type parser available.

The reason why you end up with the schema/ prefix is the same as with
import -- XSD/e by default keeps the prefix that you have supplied. So
in this case using the --include-regex option is the right solution.