[xsde-users] Parsing a TCP stream

Jonathan Haws Jonathan.Haws at sdl.usu.edu
Wed Jan 15 21:32:48 EST 2014

I am looking for some tools that will parse a TCP stream into full XML documents.  I have searched online and found that some use the boost::asio libraries.

I thought would ask here what the recommended tools are.

Bottom line is I am receiving XML documents from a TCP socket and need to know where one document ends and another begins.  Is there a way to automatically do this using things built into XSD/e?  If not, what is the best way to go about doing that?

Thanks!
Jonathan