[xsde-users] Stream oriented parsing

Jonathan Haws Jonathan.Haws at sdl.usu.edu
Thu Feb 20 14:02:10 EST 2014

I kind of asked this question a while ago, but was doing some more searching online and came across a feature of the XSD/e C++ parser - "perform stream-oriented processing".  What exactly does that mean?  Can I feed partial XML documents into the parser?

What I have is the XML documents I am receiving are coming over TCP sockets, so I am not guaranteed that I will receive an entire document on a socket read.  I was hoping I could use this stream-oriented feature to handle the TCP stream as its feed.  Does that paradigm work?

Thanks!
Jonathan