[xsde-users] possible bug or misunderstanding/setup issue?

Jim Dattolo jdattolo at dekaresearch.com
Wed Dec 31 11:52:51 EST 2014

Boris,

Thanks for the quick replies!

I don't see how a local anon type can be placed in the global scope as that pretty much guarantees name collisions.  At a minimum I would expect the class to be inside the other class to keep collisions from happening (at least there is a XSD requirement for unique member element names)

I'll look into the --anonymous-regex option, thanks!

-Jim