[xsde-users] XSDe and XML namespace problem

Pavel Fiala pavel.fiala at cern.ch
Fri Nov 29 09:58:23 EST 2013

Hello,

I started with XSDe going through some tutorials and I have a problem
when I want to use my own XML schema. Simplified version is here:
http://pastebin.com/C39fka7s

Used C++ code is here:
http://pastebin.com/T7gbQdE2

Schema was compiled by xsde v. 3.2.0:
xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-serializer
--generate-aggregate --generate-polymorphic ../../my.xsd

The error is:
my.xml:2:152:unexpected element encountered

If I delete "myns" prefix from root element, it runs fine. However, it
should not be a valid XML and my input file is used in different tools
which report invalid XML (cannot find root declaration).

Any idea how to get it working?

Thank you,
Pavel Fiala