[xsde-users] Bug report

kai jiang jaky000000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 11:02:59 EDT 2013

Dear Boris,

thank you very much for writing back so quickly. I have override the files
in the libxsde folder, rebuild the libsxde and my program, the error in one
of my xml disappears ("E02_error_187683_25.xml"), however, the error in the
other xml file - "E01_error_384340_25.xml" retain the same.

Could you help me to try it again.

Thank you very much.

Kai