[xsde-users] Analyse warnings from LLVM v4 compiler

James Sutton jrs at jmsutton.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 08:12:51 EDT 2012

FYI,
	I have run Analyse from the XCode project on xsde v. 3.2.0 and it reports 5 errors in 2 files:

xmltok.c -- 1 Logic error (in unknown_toUtf8)
genx.c -- 3 Memory errors + 1 Logic error (in genxDeclareNamespace, genxDeclareElement, declareAttribute, genxAddNamespace)

(Incidently it is worth looking at the gorgeous graphical explanations of the logic for these in XCode - some are really complicated!)

I have not experienced any run-time problems with these errors

James Sutton