[xsde-users] Generate WSDL parser using XSDe

Varun Gupta varun85gupta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:43:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

Does XSDe provides a way to generate WSDL parsers like gSOAP libraries do ?

e.g. If I provide a wsdl file(test.wsdl) based conforming to an
XSD(test.xsd), I can generate stub code for that WSDL using following tools
:

wsdl2h -c -s -g -o test.h test.wsdl test.xsd
soapcpp2 -S -L -c -s -t -y test.h

After this i get these generated files as stub code :

soapC.c, soapH.h, soapServer.c, soapStub.h and ANDSFServiceSOAP.nsmap which
provide the serialization/deserialization code for the WSDL services.

--
Regards,
Varun Gupta