[xsde-users] Does anyone have a working iOS project?

Tom Laws tom at ntbti.com
Thu Mar 22 02:41:29 EDT 2012

Think I figured it out. I had wrapped everything in a .m file and then I
had the eureka moment and changed the extension to .mm as I had read and
voila......no errors compiling. So I'll try bridging the hello world
example but I think I've got the compiling issues. If anyone does still
have a working example of bridging to an iPhone app I'd live to see one.
Thank you so much for the help Boris. Your patience with a noob is very
much appreciated!