[xsde-users] Problems with Windows 64bit application

Matthias Maschek matthias.maschek at uma.at
Fri Jun 1 05:39:58 EDT 2012

Hello!

I get the following error:
The generated Code uses long long while the XSDe runtime does not.

I generated the code on a Linux64bit, but now i try to use it as is on
Windows 64 bit in an 64 bit application.
Do i have to recompile the whole runtime from XSDe from scratch in 64
bit so that it works? For now I just compiled it in an 64bit environment
through the standard toolset.

Thanks,
Matthias Maschek

--
uma – separating the signal from the noise
matthias.maschek  .  developer  .  matthias.maschek at uma.at
phone +43 1 526 29 67-0  .  fax +43-1-526 29 67-200

uma information technology GmbH  .  zollergasse 9-11  .  a-1070 vienna
http://www.uma.at
http://www.facebook.com/umavienna
http://www.youtube.com/user/umavienna