[xsde-users] XML Serialization fails

Matthias Maschek matthias.maschek at uma.at
Fri Mar 25 12:09:06 EDT 2011

Hi!

Yes, i meant parsing, the title was quite misleading, sorry!

Actually i used the commandline i had posted
xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-aggregate my.xsd

And yes, my XSD and XML are using namespaces. The tip with using the third parameter is godd, i just can try it out on monday.
Thanks!
Matthias