[xsde-users] XML Serialization fails

Matthias Maschek matthias.maschek at uma.at
Fri Mar 25 05:08:23 EDT 2011

Hello!

I have a little problem with serialization. I generated the class files via Hybrid like in the Hello World tutorial (xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-aggregate my.xsd). After that i tried to get the implementation running in my code. But when i try to parse an XML i always get a unexpected element encountered exception on the first contained element of the root element. I tripple checked already the XML file against the XSD via validators and there is no error.
What i had problems with was the line from the tutorial:
xml_schema::document_pimpl doc_p (hello_p.root_parser (),
                                      hello_p.root_name ());

document_pimpl did not exist in that namespace. The only document_pimpl i found was in:
xsde::cxx::parser::expat::document_pimpl doc(paggr.root_parser(), paggr.root_name());

Could that be the problem? And if yes: Whats wrong?

Do you need more info?

Thanks,
Matthias