[xsde-users] error "unable to open in read mode"

Rashi Jha rashij at cybage.com
Tue Jul 26 05:00:02 EDT 2011

Hi Boris,

I  was able to generate C++ classes for the file  POCD_MT000040.xsd . But now when I add all the files in my project and build the project,
I get 4 errors in file POCD_MT000040-pskel.cpp  as:

1.  error: invalid conversion from 'v3::ED*' to 'v3::thumbnail*'
2 . error:   initializing argument 1 of 'virtual void v3::ED_pskel::thumbnail(v3::thumbnail*)'
3.  error: 'class v3::cs_pskel' has no member named 'post_TimingEvent'
4.  error: no matching function for call to 'v3::EIVL_event_pskel::code(const v3::TimingEvent&)'

I  do not have much knowledge of C++. Can you please help me in solving the above errors.

Regards
Rashi