[xsde-users] error "unable to open in read mode"

Rashi Jha rashij at cybage.com
Fri Jul 22 03:06:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to generate C++ classes and parser skeleton through XSD/e for an xsd. That xsd includes three other XSD's. When I run command $ xsde cxx-hybrid --generate-parser --generate-aggregate myxsd.xsd, I get an error saying unable to open the included xsd in read mode.

Can any one help me out in finding a  solution for this error?

Thanks and Regards,
Rashi  Jha,Software Engineer
Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. (An SEI-CMMI Level 5 assessed & ISO 27001 Company)
Pune, India
Phone(O):91-20-66041700, Ext:6680

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com