[xsde-users] serializer callback overrides sometimes present, sometimes not

Eric Broadbent Eric.Broadbent at csr.com
Tue Dec 20 12:00:40 EST 2011

An attempt to answer my own question:

It appears that the division of labor between _sskel and _simpl is that _sskel code contains _serialize_content() methods for the classes associated with ComplexType elements, and the _simpl code contains _serialize_content() methods for the SimpleType classes/elements.

If this is correct, I'm all set - and sorry to bother anyone.

-Eric B.
Zoran/CSR