[xsde-users] cxx-hybrid use with cxx-parser?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Dec 12 09:15:36 EST 2011

Hi Eric,

C++/Hybrid uses C++/Parser underneath. In fact, when you run the
XSD/e compiler with the cxx-hybrid command and --generate-parser
option, the compiler will also generate parser skeletons. Note,
however, that these skeletons were generated using a custom type
map file, one that was automatically produced by C++/Hybrid and
which corresponds to the generated object model.

I think this should then answer your question. Specifically, no, it
is not possible to generate the parser skeletons using cxx-parser
command separately and then use the result with C++/Hybrid. I also
don't see why anyone would want to.