[xsde-users] xsde 3.2 with Xcode 4 and IOS 4.3

Benedikt P benedikt2011a at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:02:29 EDT 2011

Hello Guys,

thank you for your help - i am now one step further. My application does
compile for the device and in the simulator with the mentioned setting
(hidden symbol visibility).

But the application itself does not run correctly

xsde::cxx::serializer::validating::string_simpl::~string_simpl() throws
exec_bad_access error. My Xcode thinks this error might appear in
string-stl.hxx, which seems strange, as i did not manually modify it.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Benedikt