[xsde-users] custom dateTime and time types?

dv dv7777 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:27:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

with XSD, I can use --custom_type dateTime and --custom_type time to
tell the generator not to use the built-in xsd cxx types for dateTime
and time - in the generated header, it just writes "class time;" and
"class date_time;" , which is what I want.

XSD/e does not do the same. It simply ignores these options, and still
writes "::xsde::cxx::time" and "::xse::cxx::date_time". Is there a way
to achieve the desired behavior with XSD/e?

regards