[xsde-users] Custom allocators/deallocators

mozilla org ietab at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 05:14:10 EDT 2010

Hello

Our platforms are Windows and VxWorks, we might move to Linux in near future and skip VxWorks.
On Windows are we using Visual Studio and on VxWorks the Gnu compiler.
The project I am working on is in the specification state, we only make some prototyping for prof of concept.
A beta is perfect we will not need any xsde release until next year.

/Kjell