[xsde-users] Cross-compilation libxsde for PPC under vxWorks

Jaws jaws75 at tiscali.it
Tue May 4 04:40:11 EDT 2010

   I solved the issue adding some define related to type customization of
   my platform and OS. So they are very specific changes
   I didn't solve at the moment the issue related to the optimization
   option that must be set to O1 to avoid the link failure on the
   operator new.
   But I think it is another problem specific for my platform. I'll post
   the update.
   Thanks
   Boris Kolpackov ha scritto:

Hi,

Jaws [1]<jaws75 at tiscali.it> writes:

I resolved the issues!!.

Can you let us know what was the issue and how you resolved it? This
can be useful if someone else encounters a similar problem in the
future.

Thanks,
        Boris