Solved .... FW: [xsde-users] Error with Build Environment? 'windows.h' file not found; host:Windows target: VxWorks 5.5.1

O'Laughlin, Terry Terry.O'Laughlin at ipc.com
Sun Aug 29 19:31:54 EDT 2010

Hi Boris,

My problem was that I didn't do a 'clean' to delete libxsde/xsde/config.h.  I originally generated code for the windows target.  When I changed my config file to attempt to build VxWorks, well because the config.h file still defined the platform as 'win32' (instead of 'posix' as it should) it tried to include 'windows.h'

Deleting config.h, then starting 'make' cleared up this problem.