[xsde-users] How to get Started ...

Ahmad Hassan ansari.ahmad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:06:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am going to start with an iPhone application, in which i need to parse the
RSS feeds. So somebody told me that XSD is one of the faster and better way.
I have downloaded the file "xsde-3.1.0-i686-macosx" and i just got stucked
after unzipping it. I dont know how to get started with this, how to install
it and use it in my iphone application. There was a file INSTALL i have read
the section for iphone and found the config files for device and simulator.
But what to do next... :(

Any help, any sample code, tutorial, ill be very thankful.

Thanks in advance.
Hoping for a good response :)

--
Ahmad Ansari