[xsde-users] "Hello world" document_pimpl::parse() crash when built in VS 2008

Митя Балахонский dnomaid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:08:13 EDT 2010

> The /MT option selects the runtime library to use. Since your application
> uses the default runtime (no /M? option), there might be a conflict.

Thanks a lot! The problem was in the different runtimes specified for
the library and the project. I tried both debug and release runtimes,
everything is ok.

Also, do you have .rules file for the C++/Hybrid? It would be great to
have an automated build of the .xsd in IDE.

--
Best regards,
   Dmitry Balakhonsky