[xsde-users] Generated enums for simple types with string enumeration facets

Thomas Frenzel (TomSun) tftomsun at streamteam.de
Fri Oct 2 10:50:17 EDT 2009

Hello Boris,

yes this would be very nice! I am excited how the generated code will look like.

Will you provide a possibility to convert between the enum value name and the enum value? This would be very useful, because an enumeration simple type in xsd schema must be based on string, but the enumeration in c++ are based on numeric values.

Best Regards,
Tom
  _____