[xsde-users] Building examples with the Eclipse CDT

Duncan.Perrett at elekta.com Duncan.Perrett at elekta.com
Thu Oct 1 10:05:48 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have successfully built and executed the xsde hybrid "hello" example
from the command line with linux and gcc.
I have also successfully built and executed it with Rational Rhapsody on
Windows with MSCV9.

Now I want to build and execute with Eclipse CDT under linux and gcc.

Can I use a "managed make" style project and add some build settings or do
I have to rely on the examples' resident makefiles?

If I create my own Eclipse CDT based project that employs xsde then do I
need to craft my own makefile manually?
Any help on building xsde programs with Eclipse CDT would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,

Duncan