[xsde-users] XSDe in a VC++ 2008 project

Fabrizio Santini biziosan at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 14:22:58 EDT 2009

Hello,

I need a very light XML parser and serializer for my MFC project, and
XSDe is just perfect! I am trying to compile a very simple example
(protocol) as a VC++ project 2008 with MFC. Although I know it is
possible to compile XSDe examples using nmake, I was unable to port the
makefile settings into the VC++ 2008 solution to run this example. The
compilation seems to go smoothly, but linking produces lots of
conflicts. Has anyone successfully compiled and run an MFC application
with XSDe?

Thank you so much for your help!