[xsde-users] xml parser error

Jerry Yin jerry.yin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 21:56:14 EDT 2009

Hi Boris,

Thanks for your response. After compare your driver.cxx with my testing code, I found my code was missing the dialog_info_p.root_namespace (), in the doc_p initialization. I copied this testing code from one example.

Mine:
    xml_schema::document_pimpl doc_p (
      dialog_info_p.root_parser (),
      dialog_info_p.root_name ());

Yours:

    xml_schema::document_pimpl doc_p (
      dialog_info_p.root_parser (),
      dialog_info_p.root_namespace (),
      dialog_info_p.root_name ());

After I using your testing code, everything works fine now.

This is a great tool. Thanks a lot!

Jerry