[xsde-users] xml parser error

Jerry Yin jerry.yin at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 17:04:46 EDT 2009

Hi Experts,

I am new to this group. I tried to create a test hybrid/parser program using following schema. I could verfy the schema is correct using the Liquid XML studio. But when parser the idel.xml, I couldn't get the correct vaule. Could someone help me? If I parse the idel.xml, I even got a parser error at (4,34), which is the ></dialog-info>

thanks,
Jerry

schema:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema
targetNamespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info"
xmlns:tns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
<!-- This import brings in the XML language  attribute xml:lang-->
 <xs:complexType name="dialog-info">
  <xs:attribute name="version" type="xs:nonNegativeInteger"
    use="required"/>
  <xs:attribute name="State" use="required">
    <xs:simpleType>
   <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
     <xs:enumeration value="full"/>
     <xs:enumeration value="partial"/>
   </xs:restriction>
    </xs:simpleType>
  </xs:attribute>
  <xs:attribute name="entity" type="xs:anyURI"
         use="required"/>
 </xs:complexType>
  <xs:element name="dialog-info" type="tns:dialog-info" />
</xs:schema>

idle.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info"
   version="0" State="full"
   entity="sip:alice at example.com"/>

idel1.xml
   entity="sip:alice at example.com"></dialog-info>